#101 Ted_Ball

Ted_Ball

RTS-H Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,602 posts
  • LocationWest End, Brisbane, QLD, Australia

Posted 13 March 2015 - 10:55 AM

Sheesh...Hey blueblood, beware the single digit handicap, ultra sensitive, humourless, tigerwoodsloving, video golf bashing poster. You know the type. It's like poking a brown snake with a stick.

#102 blueblood1995

blueblood1995

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia

Posted 13 March 2015 - 10:58 AM

Sorry Tiger didn't mean to be patronising. I'm just a single digit keyboard warrior!

• Ted_Ball likes this

iMac (late 2012)

3.4 GHz Intel Core i7

8GB 1600 MHz DDR3

27-inch display (2560 x 1440)

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX 2048MB

OS X Yosemite 10.10.5

#103 blueblood1995

blueblood1995

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 11:04 AM

Sheesh...Beware the single digit handicap, ultra sensitive, humourless, tigerwoodsloving, video golf bashing poster blueblood. You know the type. It's like poking a brown snake with a stick.

LOL! Now you're in deep sh*t! Best get yourself a stiff glass of Quantum Theory and wait for the fallout... 

• blueblood1995 likes this

iMac (late 2012)

3.4 GHz Intel Core i7

8GB 1600 MHz DDR3

OS X Yosemite 10.10.5

#104 Ted_Ball

Ted_Ball

RTS-H Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,602 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 11:06 AM

That's my motivation. I'm going to become a single figure real life golfer and become an arrogant punce. Why didn't I think of that?

#105 #GCW

#GCW

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 11:06 AM

humorless?  - please tell me what is humorous about his post - I must have missed it!

"video golf bashing" you clearly haven't read my post which actually commends the update.

I want to help the game develop with my feedback which is what the developers want from people and I will continue to do so.

your reference to tiger woods is irrelevant and juvenile.

#106 #GCW

#GCW

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 11:07 AM

I'm sorry I seem to have intruded on your little boys club here!

pathetic

• Tigers Agent and Sid like this

#107 Ted_Ball

Ted_Ball

RTS-H Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,602 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 11:08 AM

LOL! Now you're in deep sh*t! Best get yourself a stiff glass of Quantum Theory and wait for the fallout... 

ROFL. where do you think he's from?

#108 Ted_Ball

Ted_Ball

RTS-H Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,602 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 11:15 AM

He should have made a crack about Carlton. That would have cut a lot deeper. (sorry I can't stop giggling)

#109 blueblood1995

blueblood1995

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 11:19 AM

He should have made a crack about Carlton. That would have cut a lot deeper. (sorry I can't stop giggling

I'll save the unbelievably talented crew at PP (note: NOT meant as a patronising statement) the effort and get it over with now and award us both x1 warning point each!!! 

iMac (late 2012)

3.4 GHz Intel Core i7

8GB 1600 MHz DDR3

OS X Yosemite 10.10.5

#110 Ted_Ball

Ted_Ball

RTS-H Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,602 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 11:25 AM

I'll take it as a badge of honour

#111 lgrenier1957

lgrenier1957

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 05:40 PM

I'm glad the update was made, but still some things must imperatively be improved:

With both in OS and in game brightness set to max, the courses - especially the trees - more often than not look too dark. If this is a way of concealing the mediocrity of some aspects of the graphics, like the leafy trees on many occasions and the stretches of burnt grass, used to excess, this is positively ill-advised.

I'll leave it at that for now, and please do know that I think Perfect Parallel have developed a very worthy title that holds great promise.

#112 Buck

Buck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,548 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 05:50 PM

With both in OS and in game brightness set to max, the courses - especially the trees - more often than not look too dark.

At one point I felt the same, but I've really been learning to appreciate the wide variety of lighting situations depending the time of day, weather and course location.

And the brightness slider is currently broken (known issue)

#113 Sid

Sid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 15 March 2015 - 06:54 PM

I'll echo GCW's point about the ball rolling too much in the rough.  Even on the fairway and greens I feel like slope is a little too strong of an influence vs. friction.

Played my first games this weekend, so I can't speak to how the game was prior to this patch, but I'm very enthusiastic about the game as it is now.  The future looks bright indeed for this game.  

I do think putting is too easy.  After only 3 rounds I can nail 20 footers with some frequency, and rarely am outside of 3' on my second putt, regardless of the range of the first putt.

I'll also say that the personal attacks are juvenile and lame, and the moderator should delete them, if not ban the immature individuals who made them.  

• flyer01 likes this

#114 KingJavo

KingJavo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationOrlando, FL

Posted 16 March 2015 - 02:00 PM

We need a setting for Grid Green to ALWAYS be turned on.  It's annoying to have to toggle them on every green.

Just my 2 cents! :)

#115 IanK

IanK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,589 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 02:33 PM

I'll also say that the personal attacks are juvenile and lame, and the moderator should delete them, if not ban the immature individuals who made them.

Totally agree. If you want juvenile and lame comments head on over to the TGC forum. I hope this forum is a bit more grown up.

Ian
Steam Name: n.bonaparte
WWG1WGA

#116 flyer01

flyer01

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 16 March 2015 - 03:44 PM

I'll echo GCW's point about the ball rolling too much in the rough.  Even on the fairway and greens I feel like slope is a little too strong of an influence vs. friction.

Played my first games this weekend, so I can't speak to how the game was prior to this patch, but I'm very enthusiastic about the game as it is now.  The future looks bright indeed for this game.  

I do think putting is too easy.  After only 3 rounds I can nail 20 footers with some frequency, and rarely am outside of 3' on my second putt, regardless of the range of the first putt.

Agreed. No place for personal attacks.

ASUS ROG LAPTOP,  i7-4720HQ, G-sync IPS, 16GB, 1TB HDD, 256GB PCIEG2 SSD, GTX970M GDDR5, WIN. 8.1

#117 MERACE

MERACE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 743 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 08:57 PM

Totally agree. If you want juvenile and lame comments head on over to the TGC forum. I hope this forum is a bit more grown up.
Ian

Please don't send them over there as they are not needed anywhere. ;)

-MERACE
  • IanK likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users