Armand

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts
  • LocationCalgary

Posted 26 August 2024 - 03:41 AM

Hi All,

Is anyone here a member at Links Corner?  I'm sure there are ... I used to be, but I guess when the forum over there changed several (many?) years ago, my username was removed from the database and I'm no longer able to log in.  Registration for the site requires a "magic word" from an Admin over there, but I have no way of contacting them to find out what that word is (it's not "please", as I attempted).  Anyway, I'm hoping some here is also a member there and can provide me some help in re-registering at Links Corner.

Thanks,

Armand  

#2 RobV

RobV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts

Posted 26 August 2024 - 02:56 PM

Hey Armand, I am still member at LC and I do not recall a 'magic word' to register... then again, I have been registered there for many, many years and do log in from time to time.   I will check the forums to see if I can find out anything and report back.  

#3 Armand

Armand

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts
  • LocationCalgary

Posted 27 August 2024 - 12:44 AM

Hey Armand, I am still member at LC and I do not recall a 'magic word' to register... then again, I have been registered there for many, many years and do log in from time to time.   I will check the forums to see if I can find out anything and report back.  

Thanks very much, Rob!

#4 Andy

Andy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 August 2024 - 04:21 PM

Hi All,

Is anyone here a member at Links Corner?  I'm sure there are ... I used to be, but I guess when the forum over there changed several (many?) years ago, my username was removed from the database and I'm no longer able to log in.  Registration for the site requires a "magic word" from an Admin over there, but I have no way of contacting them to find out what that word is (it's not "please", as I attempted).  Anyway, I'm hoping some here is also a member there and can provide me some help in re-registering at Links Corner.

Thanks,

Armand  

Try again Armand. I've changed the question/answer to something you should have no trouble with.

I had had a lot of trouble with spam merchants signing up as some kind soul must have publicised the original answers.  :angry:

Andy

• RobV likes this

#5 Armand

Armand

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts
  • LocationCalgary

Posted 29 August 2024 - 02:46 AM

Try again Armand. I've changed the question/answer to something you should have no trouble with.

I had had a lot of trouble with spam merchants signing up as some kind soul must have publicised the original answers.  :angry:

Andy

Thanks, Andy!

• RobV likes this

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users